- Sharpest drop in airline fares for four years – 2.7% M/M.
- Airline carrying some baggage amidst criticism.
- Do oil prices tell us what we want to know?
- P/E higher than competition and debt-laden.
- Technical areas where I intend to sell.
While most airline investors will be adamant it’s nothing to worry about, those looking to cover longs, or initiate short positions will be searching for reasons.
Recently we’ve seen the sharpest drop in airline fares in four years. Following two consecutive months of 0.6% gains in fares, there was a (relatively) sharp 2.7% drop in April.
Even on the back of the US’ annual spring break and the end of Easter festivities, fares have reduced sharply.
Read on here…